It’s a rainy Sunday afternoon. On the one hand, I love a rainy, slow Sunday afternoon. They mean relaxation, naps, and a good book. On the other hand, they also mean my photo shoot with a family who lives out of town got cancelled. Which means we don’t get to make up the shoot til later in the summer. Big time bummer. Oh well…I suppose I will make the most of this rainy day and get some editing, laundry, and general cleaning done. Sounds thrilling, eh?
A few random observations from my rainy Sunday:
- I tend to watch the Sex in the City movie when editing (as I am right now)…or any other chick flick I’ve seen 100 times for that matter. Earlier this week it was How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Or, I listen to really poppy, peppy music, like the Glee soundtrack or Lady Gaga. Maybe sort teenybopper movies and music inspire me? Or I just like them, and they are just me.
- I don’t really like the song Auld Lang Syne. It makes me feel weird every time I hear it.
- I kind of could go for some sushi right now, probably because Samantha is throwing some at Smith right now on my tv. But it’s tuna sandwiches and clam chowder for me and the boy tonight, which is delish. But I might just need a California Roll in my life this week.
- I found fleas on Lexie today. Gross. And I just put her flea medicine on her last week…so, that’s lame. Looks like puppy will be getting a flea bath tonight.
- I am starting to see the merits of buying well-made clothes. I’m wearing a simple gray long-sleeved T from The Loft, and it’s so soft I might just live in it from now on.
- On that note…if I ever have enough clothes, or nice enough clothes, to fill it…I would really love Carrie Bradshaw’s fabulous closet. And I’d take her Manolo’s too.
- Ok, is it super pathetic that I still cry during this movie every time I see it? I’m such a sap. Stop laughing.
- I want a tattoo. Sooner than later. Just gotta decide what to get…I have some ideas, but I need to keep pondering. Not one for the spur-of-the-moment decisions.
- I should get back to editing. Photoshop is calling…:) What should my next movie choice be? Hmmm…I think The Holiday is calling my name…